E-Meditek as leading TPA in the country offers Health Benefit Administrations under various health insurance policies issued by 15 insurers as its mainline activity. E-Meditek is the only TPA to offer host of other services such as Pre-Policy Health Check Ups, RSBY Implementation and claims administration and Hospital Bill Re-pricing for Overseas travel claims. We have also initiated number of wellness programs in recent years as our proactive approach to challenge the cost of healthcare as preventive measures.
TPA Services (Health)
- Cash less and hassle free hospitalization benefits at network hospitals/ nursing homes
- Member enrollment, benefit confirmation, on line profile management
- Empanelment of service providers, negotiation of tariffs and discounts
- 24*7*365 Helpline and Customer Support
- Claims adjudication and payment
- Analytics/Under Writing Support
EMSL has tied up with HAA for servicing overseas travel claims of Indian travelers. Our Services include support for:
- Emergency Medical Treatment
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Accidental Death
- Loss of Baggage
- Baggage Delay
- Loss of Passport
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Others as per customized requirement
Pre-policy Health CheckUp
- Empanelment of Diagnostic centers after due diligence
- Finalisation of rates, tariffs and document templates for different insurance companies
- Member health-check up – fixing appointment and communication, picking up reports
- Digitizing reports and uploading for on line access
- MIS and Analytics
Mass / Rural Schemes
- Implementation of RSBY – beneficiary mobilisation and field enrollment, empanelment of rural providers, providing IT support – machines and manpower, processing of claims and payment, liaison with nodal agencies/Ministry, uploading of data on World Bank server etc.
- Implementation of UHIS and similar schemes in different states.
- Self funded schemes of state governments.
- CGHS claims audit.
Programs designed to encourage preventive care, to reduce the incidence and impact of life style diseases prevalent among affluent section, among older insured population. The services include:
- Health camps (on site / off site)
- Health talks and mailers
- Health Risk Profiling, screening, prevention and maintenance
- Electronic Health records